Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, John A. Reid D.M.D & Allan L. Reid D.M.D., MBA practice a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from:
- Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implant Procedures
- Complex Bone Grafting and BMP (Bone Morphogenetic Protein)
- Corrective Jaw Surgery
- Facial Trauma
- Impacted Canine Teeth
- Cleft Lip and Palate
- Sleep Apnea
- Oral Pathology
- TMJ Disorders
- Diagnose and Treat Facial Pain
- Platelet Rich Plasma
Our office is located at 4828 Lincoln Ave Evansville, IN 47715.
Call us at Evansville Office Phone Number 812-471-9926 or toll-free at 800-659-2526.
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. Some of the benefits of dental implants are:
- The comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life.
- The preservation of facial contours by preventing jaw bone resorption where teeth are missing.
- Preservation of surrounding natural teeth.
- The ability to eat the foods you love without loose dentures. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Evansville, IN at Evansville Office Phone Number 812-471-9926 or toll-free at 800-659-2526.
Dental Implants Presentation
To provide you with a better understanding of dental implants, we have provided the following multimedia presentation. Many common questions pertaining to dental implants are discussed.